Welcome to EPIC, the pole sports training provider endorsed by the International Pole Sports Federation (IPSF). The IPSF Certificate provides a recognised stamp of quality coaching across pole sport across the world.
The IPSF has raised the profile of pole sports coaching and judges training by establishing best practise coaching standards. We now have an internationally recognised framework of qualifications for coach and judge education developed by EPIC Training and endorsed by the International Pole Sports federation (IPSF).
The introduction of IPSF Certificate has shifted the culture of coaching in the pole sports world. A balance has been created between the traditional pole ‘what to coach’ skills (mainly focussing on the technical aspects of pole) with greater emphasis on ‘how to coach’ skills (e.g. better two way communication, an understanding of different coaching and learning styles, continually reviewing, adapting and improving coaching sessions) leading to well planned effective coaching.
EPIC Coaching Courses makes it easier to identify the right coach for the right job from recreational enjoyment of pole sports to winning performance at the Olympics (one day).
The benefits EPIC can bring to you as a pole sports coach include:-
- Effective, up to date ‘recreational and athlete-centred’ coaching skills.
- A clearer pathway of opportunities for your personal and career development.
- Access to best practice coaching standards and new coaching ideas developed across the world by top sports coaches.
- A greater understanding of high-quality world class coaching.
- Access to expert advice and support on all aspects of coaching.
- The satisfaction of helping your participants to achieve their goals.
- Encouragement to be the best coach that you can be.
- Listed on the IPSF Register
EPIC Training currently offers endorsed IPSF qualification at Levels 1, 2 and 3.