IPSF Level 4 - Master Trainer - Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics
IPSF Elite Master Training Programme
“Prepare for, deliver and review, safe pole sports coaching sessions for the recreational participant and Pole Sports athletes for prospective Pole Sports coaches and instructors.”
The IPSF Level 4 Master Training Programme is open to those with exceptional teaching skills and knowledge of pole. Successful applicants will be selected to participate in three stages of training. An Elite Master Trainer will become an exclusive Training Provider for IPSF coaching courses within their country. The IPSF Training Programme is fully inclusive and includes all aspects of certifications and qualifications necessary to become a Training Provider. All courses and assessments are online enabling you to learn from anywhere in the world at a time to suit you.
What will becoming a Master Trainer enable me to do?
On successful completion of the Level 4 Master Training Programme, learners will be qualified to provide coaching courses to recreational pole sports enthusiasts, pole sports athletes and prospective coaches and instructors to enable them to become qualified IPSF coaches.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and deliver safe and equitable pole sports coaching sessions
- Demonstrate an ability to review participant’s needs when planning and delivering a series of linked and progressive coaching sessions
- Demonstrate an ability to self-reflect and use feedback from others
- Adapt sessions of different levels, abilities and disabilities
- Promote and establish working relationships and high standards of behaviour with all athletes, coaches, parents and officials in the overall development of pole sports
What are the criteria required to becoming an Elite Master Trainer for the IPSF?
Candidates are required to:
- Have a minimum of two years pole teaching experience to advance level students
- Be fluent in English both orally and written
- Be at least 18 years of age on the first day of the course
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of what is required when executing the elements of pole sports and the technicalities required when participating in it at a beginner to intermediate level.
- To be fit and healthy to participate and teach in practical sessions.
Which IPSF courses will I be able to deliver when I qualify as a Master Trainer?
Each course requires certification in a Train the Trainer course which is part of the Training Provider Programme.
How is the training programme delivered?
Each IPSF course will require a similar structure of tuition and qualification.
Phase 1 – Successfully pass the Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics online course.
Phase 2 – Successfully pass Module 1 – Train the Trainer theory online course.
Phase 3 – Successfully pass Module 2 - Train the Trainer practical online
Phase 4 – Begin teaching courses.
Average time per course is between 1 – 3 months, depending on time committed. .
Throughout the taught programme the theoretical “How to” skills of coaching participants and athletes are threaded through the technical skills, both by discussion and practical sessions. As a result you will have many opportunities to ask questions and receive feedback on the skills that you have learnt.
Successful candidates that achieve 80% pass rate or more will receive a certificate.
How do I apply?
- Complete the online application form on the link below
- Upload your Pole specific CV
- Upload any health and fitness qualifications you have acheived
- Attend an online interview upon invitation
When will I start?
Each Elite Master Training Programme is designed specifically for selected applicants in accordance to the time they are able to commit to studying. This will be discussed in interview.
Candidates are only required to take the Train the Trainer theory course once. Each course the Master trainer wishes to teach will require the additional Train the Trainer practical course to be undertaken.
- The cost of the course the Elite Master Trainer wishes to teach, e.g. Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics - £99
- The cost of the Train the Trainer course taken for the first time including theory and practical - £50
More information will be given at the interview stage.